Thursday, January 14, 2010

The HUMAN RACE needs a healing....

As I sit and watch the devastating images that have circulated through my television, and through the papers, it has awakened me to one thing....we are small in relation to it all. What is the all?

The all is GOD...NATURE...LIFE. It is a system that we merely co-exist in and many of us don't take time to acknowledge our co-existence within it. Many may read this and say..."Me"! Yes you.

So many of you have your life just figured out...planned...you have a great job, it pays your bills, your children are fed, clothed and healthy. You feel pretty good. You have water that runs from your faucet...inside your house..you have a car that runs, you wear clothes made of the finest threads, and you spend hours watching brainwashing messages that do nothing for humanity. Key word here is HUMANITY!

What have you done for humanity lately? Not for yourself, not for your significant others and the ones you share the same blood with, but for the people of this entire world. The day we all start to see ourselves as a unit, as one race, as a collective effort to alleviate the stress that we put on this planet and this world then maybe that acknowledgment will take front stage.

I pose these questions to you, because I have asked myself. I have suffered from the same selfish things. I have awakened to this and I share it with my community through writing. This is my therapy and I share it with you.

GOD is all around us, Nature is GOD..we abuse it. We do not care to really appreciate and understand the nature that we live in and how connected we are to it. There are a few of us who know and understand this, and fortunate enough for us, they have perpetrated this message in movies and entertainment just a bit, for a few of us to grab on.

I recently just watched the movie Avatar and there were so many subliminal jewels in that movie that it gave me chills. One message that I hope everyone takes from it is that the village people "got it". The way they were so in tuned and connected to the nature around them is what gave them strength and instilled a sense of belonging and pride. It was a collective group of energy that ran through the nature in which they lived.

A very important line in that movies was " We are all one big network of energy". Ever wonder how you step in a room where two people are having a heated argument, one of the two people is mad beyond calming down and then another person in the room starts yelling off, and it spreads like wild fire. That one person's energy transfers over to someone else and there goes the environment in which you stand. You are in a war zone.

I look at this same setup with the planet. If we all were a tad bit more conscious and cared about what we thought, how we lived and our actions, then the world, as cliche as it may sound, would be a better place.

There is so many things going on in the world that are off balance, from spirituality to the emissions we release into the planet that is causing our world to react in ways that we are yet to see the worst of.

We MUST read, then learn to spread the word, the actions we as humas who inhabit this land must take to try to make the time we have here more meaningful and live with the purpose that God intended for us all.

I am in state of deep reflection and reevaluation of the things, activities and people I take in right now, so excuse my tone and need of urgency, but it truly sickens my spirit to watch these people... MY PEOPLE ( and no I am not Haitian) suffer and not have anything...water, food, sanitary conditions. Its hard. The worst part of it is that there are people in other countries who live like this everyday yet only when a travesty happens does the media shed light to it and cares to ask for a dollar.

I question to myself and beg to find my answers through Prayer on what else can I do to help? How can I be of service in a way that adds on and contributes to the human race. Help me help someone else. I went into the profession of teaching for this very reason and I pray that everyone learns to trust their power and gift that they have to add on to humanity.

Be safe, Be grateful. Pray for HAITI!

No comments: