Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A new year..Another chance

I have taken a small break from blogging to enjoy the holidays with my friends and family and it was much enjoyed and appreciated. I had a chance to just be still, laugh, watch, learn and be in a state of gratitude for the blessings that are in my life. I have been blessed in my life and I try to always each day speak aloud how grateful I am for it all. For my family, my love, my health, my friends and even the friends that I have lost along the way of personal growth.

Personal growth is something that feels so right, so magnificent and extremely rewarding when it happens. I am in a state of outgrowing many things in my life at the moment, including people and I do not feel sad about it at all. You come to a space in your life when you have achieved such greatness, and worked so hard to get where you want to be, and the folks around you are just not made up of the same fabric. You may notice they are lazy, or the highlight of their day is to gossip, they may be jealous and hide it...whatever the reason is behind why you outgrow them its valid and don't second guess it..because you just know.

The people I choose to share my world with have been carefully chosen and selected and I am constantly reviewing that roster. I do not need to have those around me who are weak, conniving, envious, evil, bitter and deceitful. I am not made up of that and I wont digest it.

This new year is a blessing for us all who are here to enjoy it. I will not make it in vain, but work hard and live right. Be good to those around me and kind. Give as much as I possibly can and help those who are in need. It is not about me and it is not about you. Its about US. We all need to start seeing ourselves in the ones we have around us and use it as a mirror to be better, stronger, and more responsible for the lives we live. Each one can definitely teach one and reach one.

Happy New 2010!! Your life has already began...

No comments: