Thursday, January 21, 2010

RIGHT NOW....

Sitting ...listening...taking in every single particle of what exists in my "right now"...its amazing.

I can see and watch the clouds move across the sky. I can sit and feel my legs and get up if I need to. I can watch nature conduct itself, I can breathe deep breathes and take in the life that exists around me. I am one with my environment...RIGHT NOW.

The now is a magnificent thing. It only exists for a short time and it goes...awaiting and preparing for the next NOW. What are you doing to make sure that your NOW lives up more than the one before it. How do you capitalize off of every single minute that you are blessed to have.

Here's a hint:

If you are:

1- Sharing the same space with someone and they are speaking LISTEN
2- Driving or walking outside PAY ATTENTION
2- Working on a project or at your place of business DO YOUR BEST
4- Spending time with your mate LOOK THEM IN THE EYE AND TELL THEM I LOVE YOU
5- Spending time with your mate and your wish you weren't END IT
6- In church GET THE MESSAGE...PRAY...BE ONE WITH GOD..don't just be there
7- Praying at home...BE ONE WITH GOD AND LISTEN TO THE VOICE THAT RESPONDS
8- Crying and heartbroken THANK GOD FOR THE EXPERIENCE AND PRAY EACH DAY FOR STRENGTH AND COURAGE TO CONTINUE TO REAMIN OPEN TO FIND LOVE
9- Broke and living off of pennies HAVE FAITH AND WORK DILIGENTLY TOWARDS THE GOALS YOU HAVE SET TO ENSURE THIS IS JUST A TEST FOR YOUR TESTIMONY TO COME
10- Breathing and Alive LIVE RIGHT, GIVE LOVE and BE STRONG FOR THOSE WHO ARE WEAK

Life is too precious and goes too quickly for us to sit back and watch it happen without much input from us. It's something that we all have a stake in and we all have to challenge ourselves to stay focused on....Living on purpose!

Have a wonderful weekend and let your spirit guide you to what it craves to become alive!

XOXOXO

No comments: