Friday, September 23, 2011

I say it's so.....therefore it IS.....

What a great feeling it is to know you are loved. I have the gift of walking into a building everyday to work and when I enter I literally feel the love popping off of the little bodies that I am teaching. The love is so strong for me from these small children that I am not even the teacher to some of them and I have children expressing how much they love and adore me? I ask myself "What did I do to deserve all of this?"

I am in a very delicate space in life at the moment trying to piece the puzzle together in a way that makes sense. I know what I want and I am steadily making my way to that destination and nothing will stop it. How do I know I will make it there, because God lives within me and he will lead me to where it is I need to be. The people and circumstances that have been a part of my life for the past few years have been a magnificent journey and a blessing. It has placed me in a place of self-reflection and has given me so much insight into how amazing this life of mine is.

The most important lesson I have learned is to not give up on anything or anyone just because you believe in it more than it or them. If you believe strongly enough in anything, that alone is enough to carry out whatever vision you have. You have to have the confidence and drive to make the things you want come to fruition and that does not happen by second guessing yourself. Outside forces will rip you and your dreams apart if you allow them to have space in your world. Learn to keep a positive circle around you always. To love and encourage who you are and where you would like to go.

Stay focused, stay true and stay real to what really matters to you regardless of what it appears to be or what is said. Your heart and instincts are always factual and you will know they are working when you pay attention and act on them.

What a beautiful day of revelation and affirmation....get a piece of it.

LOVE....

No comments: