Thursday, October 9, 2008

Take a note...

When I was 13 I attempted to keep a diary of all the things that happened in my life. One of the main reasons I started this diary was because my Auntie gave me one of the cutest little diaries with a lock. I felt important and it looked important so I said I might as well use it.

I would write in it from day to day and then after awhile I just stopped, because as I became more socially busy, I let the distractions of life take me off my course. I wish I would have kept that diary and documented the milestones and adventures that I experienced from then.

Soooo much has happened and even though I remember it in my mind, I don't quite know the exact dates, or the facial expressions I had, or the emotions that ran so deep at that time when certain things happened or what I was wearing. If I had kept the diary going I would have wrote these details down. I have recently just started last year to keep a memoir and diary of my life, and reading back now, events from last year still remain fresh for me when I read it. I can almost feel like I am there again.

I recently received an email from a friend of mine, of a "scrapbook" that I think is absolutely GREAT! It is just marvelous and whomever took time to put it together should be proud that it is being viewed by so many and the person it's about is probably one of the most influential people of our day!

I don't know if Obama himself put this scrapbook together but it is beautiful and I wanted to share it amongst the Fam, so you can get the same warm feeling so many of us got when we read it and went through it. As I have said in the past...When you read his books, you have even more of an appreciation for the pictures and timeline within the scrapbook.

Check out the scrapbook and learn who "THAT ONE" is.... That One is the Center of our progression, our movement, our new day!

http://obamascrapbook.com/index.htm

LOVE YOU ALL!!!

XOXOXO

No comments: