Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday to MY Greatest Gift...

So today marks the birthday of my little Girl, who is turning 5, and I am filled with emotions. I wanted to share a poem I wrote about her the first week she came home...as a dedication to her on her 5th birthday.


MooMoo -- What is that?

That is the nickname I chose to call one of my treasures - one of the most profound, meaningful and remarkable beings in existence - My daughter.


She lights up my interior, one look onto her eyes and you will be beaming too...

She as cute as a button and smart as a whip, from her stinky diapers to the dribble on her bottom lip.

She is made from something that cannot be defined or explained,

God placed her in my care so her purpose wont go in vain...

Oh he knows her family wouldn't allow such things...

He knew he had to send only the best of the bunch,

DeAsia Divyne Bradley was built for greatness - and that train came right on time.

Thank you for my Treasure.

LOVE YOU MOOMOO! Happy Birthday!

No comments: