Thursday, June 11, 2009

FLASHING..LIGHTS...LIGHTS..LIGHTS.....

You ever have a tough decision to make, or in a certain space in your life and all you can do is hear music in your brain that is a reflection of what you are dealing with. Like seriously, all you hear is a particular song on repeat in your mind. The reason why you hear it is because unconsciously you are relating to those lyrics, without even trying to.

This started happening to me this morning. I am faced with a major decision and all I can do is here Kanye say "Feeling like Katrina with no Fema, Like Martin with no Gina, Like a flight with no Visa, First class with the seat back I still see ya". (Flashing Lights). I don't know why I have always been the stubborn girl who is determined to do what SHE wants regardless of what. Many take this as a slight form of arrogance, some write it off as being "young", and "she will learn". I can't call it, but...I am happy that I have never been one to settle for anything that makes me feel unhappy and alive.

The funny thing is, when we go through these type of times we tend to ask those closest to us for some sort of advice or opinion on what we should do. This is when you will see the essence of who people really are. Some will really listen to you, and help you try to figure out what the problem is and how you can make it work for you, while some will really send you off with a dollar menu remedy because they really don't care. Then you have the one's who think that life is supposed to be this way and just deal with it. "Oh you getting smacked with some lemons, suck them ,eat that"..They don't tell you make lemonade...they say "EAT THE SOUR LEMON..SUCH IS LIFE"....I say...Kick Rocks!

Most would say that the "decision" I am facing is a great one, you should be happy Deandra, Why do you always complain, you are spoiled as it is". Maybe I am. SO WHAT! I don't mind saying that I am a tad bit spoiled, and I have created that spoiled environment for myself because I love me sooo much! I have to have my BEST interest at all times and I won't allow any external forces, irregardless of what, to create the future that I want.

A wise person once said "The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Create it". Therefore, I am in the lab and I am going to create. I commit to flying face first out the window for what I truly want to do and taking no prisoners....Time is Finally come....

Stay tuned....

XOXOXO

3 comments:

ShandART said...

I'm so excited for you! Congratulations on your endeavor, I'm sure everything will turn out how you plan it to.

Sorry for all the times I've visit your blog and not comment. I've come out of my "no comment" shell on blogs...so you'll see me lots...lol =) (well my lil pic)

Ms. Henderson said...

Hey Fergster,

Forgive me for JUST getting back to you. I am bad at coming back and reading my comments, but I do see you are an avid supporter. I am about to go to your blog and check it out! SISTERS sticking together. I love it.

Ms. Henderson said...

Hey Fergster,

Forgive me for JUST getting back to you. I am bad at coming back and reading my comments, but I do see you are an avid supporter. I am about to go to your blog and check it out! SISTERS sticking together. I love it.